I enjoy guiding and inspiring people to consider the importance of nutrition in their lives and so I welcome the opportunity to talk to community groups or businesses within Essex.
I am a regular speaker at meetings held by the Women’s Institute, Women’s Guild, the U3A and other community groups. Talks are usually based on a theme such as:
- Healthy Habits for a Healthy Weight
- Healthy Ageing – Live Well to 100!
- Naturally Manage the Menopause
- How to eat well for Optimal Health
- Energy & Vitality from food
- Happy Baby Weaning for Happy Little Eaters
I am happy to tailor talks to the needs of your group.
I can provide expert nutrition opinion and advice in a variety of contexts.
Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.